Priory Windows is a local, family business with a genuine passion for quality. Setup in Whitley Bay by founders, Dave O’Donnell and Jed Pratt in 1994 the company have been serving the North Tyneside area for over two decades, and have built an unrivalled reputation for supplying high quality windows, doors & conservatories, as well as roofline and warm-roof solutions.
Dave and Jed both still work in the business, and together with a dedicated team of sales, customer service and designers, providing a full design and installation service, carried out to the highest standards.
The team take pride in ensuring that every attention is paid to the detail of your design and installation, and are proud to supply a quality range of window and doors, to meet the needs of your budget.
Dave O’Donnell & Jed Pratt, Founders
Priory Windows & Conservatories
WHY CHOOSE US?
We know that choosing a company to supply your new doors or windows can be a daunting task, you want reassurance that you can trust whoever you choose to do a good job, for a good price. We believe our reputation goes before us:
- Established in 1994 we have built up a broad customer base and an excellent reputation in the Newcastle area.
- We take real pride in the work we do and have built up a good reputation, with a high proportion of our business coming from customer referrals.
- We offer a wide choice of quality window & door styles, materials and design.
- We guide you through every step of the process, from ideas, design to installation.
- Every window we supply is crafted to the highest standards, with the most modern security features.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
We realise that embarking on any home improvement project is a big decision, and we understand that you need the assurance that the company you choose is competent, helpful, experienced and reliable.
We Guarantee to Provide:
- A Free Consultation and Quotation from one of our specialist team.
- No obligation and absolutely no hard sell.
- An experienced and friendly team to guide you through your project.
- A 10 Year written Insurance Backed Guarantee.
- Value for money on the best possible products.
- All from a trustworthy, local company.
Meet The Sales Team
Priory Windows & Conservatories
THE VERY HIGHEST STANDARDS
All of our products and workmanship comply with strict industry standards. This includes British Standards BS7412 and BS7950 security certification for white uPVC casement windows and strict adherence to local authority building regulations.
We are also fully registered FENSA members, so you can be guaranteed that all work is carried out to the very highest standards. FENSA is a Government Authorised Scheme aimed at protecting homeowners in their double glazing purchases and its members are committed to raising industry standards. Priory Windows issues all customers with an Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG), as recommended by FENSA.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
BOOK A CONSULTATION
If you’d like to find out more, speak to one of our friendly experienced sales team to discuss your requirements and individual project needs. We will provide you with a detailed, no obligation quotation.
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM
Why not visit our showroom where you can view our range of high quality windows and doors. One of our sales team will be happy to demonstrate our ranges, and arrange a more in-depth consultation and quotation if required.
REQUEST A BROCHURE
If you’re not able to come along to our showroom, but still want to find out more about our range of windows, doors and conservatories, then simply get in touch and we can arrange to send out brochures for the products you’re interested in.